• If you experience any problem with a product bought from Electromann SA, please contact us so that we can do our best to assist you.
• Any return must be discussed with a consultant from Electromann SA in advance, and authorized to ensure a quick and effortless process.
• An item is only confirmed faulty once received back by Electromann SA and tested by one of our technicians.
• All our products carry a 12 month warranty (unless stated otherwise) which covers any and all manufacturing defects (terms and conditions apply).
• This means if there is a quality/manufacturer’s defect that causes the device to be unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return and either repair the item, replace the item with an identical new item, or an equivalent item that you accept or offer credit or a refund. If you choose to not have the item repaired or replaced there will be a min of 15% handling fee charged on the transaction.
• All returned products must be sent (by whatever means suits the customer) together with the original packaging and all accessories, relevant paperwork unless otherwise agreed by Electromann SA. Shipping cost to Electromann SA is for the customer’s account. If the item is found/confirmed faulty, we will offer a replacement for the same or similar item, of same cost and/or same specification. If for any reason we cannot provide the customer with a suitable replacement, we will offer a refund (excluding the shipping costs). If a returned item is found to be in good order and not faulty, the return shipping costs to the customer will be for the customer’s account. If the customer chooses not to have the item shipped back and request a refund a min of 15% handling fee charge will apply on the transaction and the original shipping cost and the return shipping cost will be the customer’s account.
• If an item is returned to Electromann SA and we find physical damage to the product caused by the user it will invalidate the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty. If the warranty seal/s are broken, it is considered tampered with and the warranty will be void. No replacement or refund will apply and the return cost to the customer will be for the customer’s account.
• If the return cost is not paid for within 3 months Electromann SA will repair the item and sell the item to recover any costs incurred.