USB 2.0 Video Capture Card Convert VHS to DVD-VHS Analog Video to Digital Recorder Format (10000373)
Interface: USB 2.0 standard
Input: Composite Video(RCA), S-Video(mini DIN 4 pin), Audio L/R(RCA)
TV System: PAL, NTSC
Resolution: NTSC 160*120-720*480, PAL 160*120-720*576
Rate: NTSC 30fps, PAL 25fps
Editing/Converting Software: ArcSoft Showbiz 3.5
Recording Format: MPEG2
Converting Format: AVI-MPEG4, AVI-DIVX, MP4-MPEG4 (for iPod), 3GP-MPEG4, for PSP-MPEG4, etc.
Power Supply: USB Bus
Consumed Power: ≤1.5W
1. Connects video devices, such as VHS, V8, Hi8, Camcorder, DSLR camera,for Xbox, PS3,and more to your PC
and turns analog video to digital format.
2. Allows transfer videos from your computer to for iPad, for iPhone, for iPod touch, Android devices and more,
so you can watch them anytime and anywhere.
3. Makes it easy to share your classic videos on YouTube, FaceBook, etc.
4. Include professional and easy to learn & used video editor softwares with the license keys: ArcSoft Showbiz 3.5 for PC.
5. Standard RCA composite and S-Video connectivity. High plug & play. USB powered, no external power supply needed.
System Requirements for PC:
One available USB 2.0 port
Pentium 4 CPU or above
512MB RAM or above
Graphics card supports DirectX 9.0C
1GB free HDD space
CD-ROM for installation
DVD-R/RW for burning DVD
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
You maybe have to buy Video and Audio cable, and S-Video cable to connect the USB Video Capture with your analog video device.
The following devices can be used as analog video sources: Video recorder, DVD player, Video camera, Set-top box, Game player and any device that provides an analog video signal.
1 x Video Capture Device
1 x User Manual