MD6350 Professional Underground Metal Detector Advance 12' Super Coil Gold Digger Treasure Hunter Pin pointer Stud Finder Detector (10003344)
The MD-6350 includes exclusive Target ID technology and patented discrimination features. This technology features two indicator scales
that allow you to see the detector’s discrimination setting (Lower Scale) as well as the analysis of each detected target (Upper Scale). The MD-6350
also features Enhanced Iron Resolution (additional resolution for separating desirable targets from iron junk in cluttered areas) and a standard 8.5" × 11" elliptical Double-D search coil engineered for optimum performance in more challenging mineralized soils.
Your MD-6350 metal detector is the most advanced of its kind in the industry. Whether you are experienced or a beginner, this machine is well suited for a wide variety of your detecting environments. With One-Touch operation, the MD-6350 powers on with the touch of a single button, adjusts easily for ground minerals and is immediately ready to begin searching.
The search coil is waterproof.
1. Mode—Indicates which of the five detection modes (Zero, Jewelry, Custom, Relics or Coins) has been selected by highlighting the corresponding word on the LCD screen.
2. Target ID Legend—Works in conjunction with the Target ID Cursor to indicate a target's probable identity. Ferrous (iron) targets will indicate on the left half, non-ferrous targets that are thin or have low conductivity will indicate in the middle, and thick or high conductivity targets will indicate at the right.
3. Target ID Cursor (Upper Scale)—The Target ID cursor, in conjunction with the Target ID Legend, indicates the probable identity of a detected target. The upper scale consists of twelve (12) graphic segments for Target ID.
4. Lower Scale—The lower scale, or Notch Discrimination Scale, indicates the discrimination pattern. The MD-6350 will produce an audible target response for the pixels that are switched on, and no audible response for those that have been switched off. The Target ID Cursor will always indicate all targets. The discrimination pattern can be adjusted by changing modes and / or using the DISCRIM and Accept/Reject (√/×) pushbuttons.
5. Coin Depth Indicator—The depth of a coin, or similar sized target, is indicated in 2-inch increments. Sweep over the target with the search coil 1 inch from the soil to get the most accurate reading.
6. Battery Level Indicator—Indicates the current battery condition. The
detector will maintain full performance until the batteries need to be replaced. Replace batteries when there is only 1 segment remaining. NiMH rechargeable batteries may be used, but may have a shorter life per charge. You can expect 20 to 40 hours of operation depending on battery type and quality. Access and replace the batteries by sliding the cover off the control housing. Remove batteries when the MD-6350 will be stored for longer than 30 days.
7. Sensitivity Indicator—The MD-6350 has eight (8) settings for sensitivity.
1. Power: 4 x 1.5V AA (NOT Included)
2. Frequency: 8.58 KHz
3. Current: Standby: 50mA Max: 270mA
4. Voltage: 6V
5. Detect depth: 3.5m
6. Sensitivity: > 25cm (for a US quarter)
7. Indication Mode: LCD Mode/Sound Mode
8. Stretch Length: 42.5-51.2 inches
9. Color: Yellow
10. Weight: 1.95kg
11. Package Weight:3kg
12. Package Size: 37*55*14.5cm
13.Operating Current: 280
1 x MD-6350 Metal Detector(12 inch disk)
1 x Portable Bag
1 x Headphone
1 x Raincoat
1 x English Manual