QUICKLYNKS (TG6) TurboGauge VI 2.8" Color Screen Auto Trip Monitor (50000557)
TurboGauge is a comprehensive gauge for ECU-minded driver who is looking to improve vehicle’s fuel consumption and save money! By using TurboGauge VI, driver can monitor driving habits and improve Their driving performance up to 20% by carefully monitoring and tracking fuel economy while reducing fuel robbing habits like hard accelerations And higher than normal speed.
QUICKLYNKS (TG6)2.8" Color Screen Auto Trip Monitor TurboGauge VI
The integrated trip computer provides instant feedback while simultaneously tracking up to four sets of trip data. Digital Gauges gives typical operating data in easy-to-read format. Built-in scan tool stores and allows you to read trouble codes and definitions in order to diagnose potential problems quickly. The review records up to 300 hours of driving data which can be downloaded via USB to computer for managing fleet vehicles.
Top 8 Reasons to Get Turbogauge VI Auto Trip Monitor:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant American that are gas, diesel, propane and hybrid.
2. Works on most 2001 and newer OBDII/EOBD compliant European gas and 2004 and new diesel vehicles.
3. Works on most 2008 and newer OBDII compliant Asian vehicles that are gas, diesel, propane and hybrid.
4. Detachable cable allows for easy portability from vehicle to vehicle.
5. Menu driven operations with easy to use software.
6. 2.8” super TFT color screen, easy to see for day or night time mode.
7. Works all OBDII protocols including CAN.
8. Update online for free.
The Turbo Gauge VI is a compact automotive computer designed to monitor information about your vehicle in real time. It will display such useful information as average trip MPG(miles per gallon), tank MPG, average speed per trip, average speed per tank of gas, miles to empty, miles driven on tank, and more.
● Maximum Speed
● Average Speed
● Driving Time
● Driving Distance
● Fuel Used
● Trip Fuel Economy
● Distance to Empty
● Time to Empty
● Fuel to Empty
The Turbo Gauge II can be configured to measure and monitor up to four different sets of information simultaneously, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save gas.
● Vehicle Speed (MPH)
● Manifold Pressure
● Battery Voltage
● Engine Load
● Fuel Pressure
● Throttle Position
● Intake Air Temperature
● Ignition Timing
● Engine Speed (RPM)
● Closed/Open Loop
● Fuel Trim
● Water Temperature
● O2 Sensor
● Engine Power
● Enhanced Data
The Turbo Gauge VI will also work as a scan tool that is able to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
● Works with most 1996 and later OBDII compliant vehicles
● Reads & clears trouble codes
● Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
● Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), and resets monitors
● Review the total trouble codes and their definitions
● Views freeze frame data
● Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
● Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
The Turbo Gauge VI will be able to save up to 300 hours of your driving data. It works as a vehicle black box to store every trip you make. The information it records includes:
● Time and date for each trip
● Distance travelled each trip
● Maximum speed during trip
● Time over-speed
● Number of times of extreme acceleration during trip
● Number of times of extreme deceleration during trip
● Numbers of hard accelerations and braking
● Average speed
● Average fuel consumption
The Turbo Gauge VI is Perfect For:
● Auto enthusiasts, hobbyists and DIYers
● Drivers who care for engine performance and fuel economy
● Parents of young drivers
● Business owners
1x TG6 Auto Trip Monitor
1x OBD cable
1x USB cable
1x Holding set