Qucc 2A 8S BMS Active Balancer/Equalizer for Lifepo4 Li-ion Battery Packs (10004563)
1. Product advantages: BMS can reduce the number of strings, be compatible with other batteries, with a minimum of 2S, support extended series and improve parallel efficiency.
2. Applicable batteries: 3.7V battery pack and 3.2V lithium battery pack
3. Balanced type: inductive active energy transfer
4. Balance efficiency: 94%
5. Balance current: 2000mA
6. Balance differential pressure: < 10mV
7. Trigger condition: adjacent differential pressure > 0.1V
8. Balance cut-off: adjacent differential pressure < 0.03V
9. Low voltage protection: < 3V
10. Balance logic: take two adjacent batteries as a unit, and multiple columns are synchronized
11. Balance period: full voltage period (including charging, discharging and idle)
12. Sleep power consumption: 500uA low power consumption, the battery can be idle for a long time
13. It can be used to repair model toy batteries and can also be used in parallel with BMS long-term fixed battery pack,
Because the chip setting logic is that the greater the voltage difference is, the greater the balance current is, and the long-term fixation will not cause damage to the battery.
14. Three adjustable balance modes:
K1: keep active balance on.
M: When the battery voltage is lower than 3V, turn off active balancing and sleep.
K2: turn off active balance and sleep.
15. Cable length: about 480mm