iCarsoft MB v2.0 Diagnostic Tool for Mercedes Benz
Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool for Mercedes Benz, Smart, and Sprinter - MB V2.0
iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- iCarsoft MB V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
FOURTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis
Support Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Read Live Data
Support Battery Test
Support Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Package Contents:MB V2.0 Main Unit
We Also Recommend