iCarsoft i950 for Fiat/Alfa Romeo+OBDII
iCarsoft Multi-system Scanner i950 for Fiat/Alfa Romeo+OBDII (Diagnose Single Brand of all Models,OBDII-16 DLC)
i950 is a professional vehicle fault diagnostic tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc.. Specially for full system of one vehicle brand. This product supplies colorful TFT screen and unique diagnostic software.
• i950 Multi-system Scanner supports full system diagnosis. It’s a powerful DIY tool, test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc.. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Features for Fiat/Alfa Romeo:
• Read DTCs
• Clear DTCs
• Read live data stream
• Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Full system diagnosis
• Upgrade via USB 2.0
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18.Tested data playback
Hardcopy User’s Manual
6-foot OBD II cable
Nylon carry case
User Manual Downloading:
Please click “ download user manual “ button to download the user manual you need.
We Also Recommend