HD 720P IP Camera
HD 720P IP Camera WIFI Navitek V380 Wireless Camera (13000006)
HD IP Camera Wifi Navitek V380, 20fps 720P HD resolution, 360-degree horizontal rotation, 110 degrees vertical, control and 2-way conversation over the phone running the Android operating system, Windows, iOS, on laptops, smart TV, PC ...
720P- 1MP resolution, built-in microphone records audio, 2-way conversation
2016 new ultra-compact form, no wires, no antenna, plug the spending
1 - P2P technology through the cloud, plug and play, no need to install, suitable for broadband networks.
2 - Install and use simple, Micro supports two-way conversational convenience
3 - Automatic infrared sensor convenience, automatically switch day and night, making colors and sharp images, beautiful.
4 - Support http, TCP / IP, UDP, rtsp, P2P and other protocols.
5 - Support TF memory card, built-in vi- tf card slot, supporting up to 32GB of storage.
6 - No wires, no need to use to access the domain.
7 - Support motion detection and alarm.
8 - two-way audio, built-in speaker, microphone, 1 channel audio input, 1 channel audio output interface.
9 - Pan-and-tilt camera, 355 degree horizontal rotation, 120 degrees vertical, drivers or install journey via Smartphone.
* Resolution 720P 1280 * 720 (1.0MP)
* Image sensor: 8135S + 9712Sensor (720P 1280 * 720)
* Lens: 3.6mm
* Resolution: 1280 x 720 (1.0MP)
* May adjustments: Horizontal: 0 ° -355 °,
* Vertical: - 20 ° (down) - 90 °
* minimum Illumination: 0.02Lux @ (F2.0, AGC ON), 0Lux with IR
* IR-cut, double filter switches automatically, 5-10m (depend) distance infrared
* compression: H.264
* Video frame rate: 30FPS
* Video data rate compression: HD (720p) proficient (VGA)
* Audio compression: AOPCM, data rate: Adaptive
wireless protocol * : Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11b)
* memory: Micro SD memory card, maximum support 64G
* Power supply: DC 5V 1A
HOW TO INSTALL IP CAMERA V380:
1. Download and install the application V380 Smartphone Depending on where you are using on the App Store or Google Play search "V380" to download and install the application Yoosee, then complete the registration information as required .
2. Adding to the camera via a wireless connection
Plugged into the camera automatically emits its own wireless network, if the camera does not emit wifi network you hit the reset button on the camera constantly 10s.
Smartphone with Wifi connection own camera, open the application V380 up, press the "+" at the right corner of the device, select Find device. At this point the system will automatically recognize the camera is connected to the network. You go to the installation directory to find wifi network you are using, enter the password to connect to the system camera. Now you can view the camera from anywhere with internet or 3G networks