ESCAM Ant QF605 Mini Wi-Fi IP Camera
ESCAM Ant QF605 Mini Wi-Fi IP Camera - 1/4 Inch CMOS Sensor, Night Vision, IR Cut, Two Way Audio, ONVIF 2.0, Motion Detection - I485
At a Glance...
- The ESCAM Ant QF605 Mini IP camera is small and discrete for unseen surveillance.
- Two way audio for Skype calls or even using the camera as a baby monitor
- The 1/4 Inch CMOS sensor provides high definition 720P images
ESCAM Ant QF605 Mini IP Camera
This slim and sleek mini IP camera make it the perfect desktop companion, it can easily be connected to you PC, laptop, tablet or Smartphone letting you get remote viewing and audio communication.
Whether you’re using it as a baby monitor, for Skype chats, a nanny cam or pet cam this Mini Wi-Fi IP camera is quick to set up and easy to use. With a 1/4 inch CMOS sensor you get fantastic 720p high definition footage and the H.264 dual-stream encoding make it easy for all the detailed footage to be compressed for live and transmitted for live viewing on an number of devices such as tablet, laptop or Smartphone.
With Wi-Fi capabilities you can set it up in any room without having to hassle with wires and network leads as all it requires is a power point. If you want to be alerted to any detected activity you can enable the motion detection which once triggered can send an e-mail alarm to you so you can log in remotely and view any intruders.
With night vision and IR Cut it will provide a quality image even at night so you can use this IP camera as a baby monitor to keep watch over your child or as a vigilant sentinel over your property. A micro SD card allows you to add 64GB of local storage so the camera can record and save images directly for viewing later.
This ONVIF 2.0 compliant mini IP camera from ESCAM works well with other security devices and can be used as part of a larger security solution or by itself.
- Mobile Phone Monitor: iPhone, Android (IOS4.3, Android OS 2.3 above)
- On-Board Storage: External 64GB Micro SD card
- ONVIF 2.0
- Compression Format: H.264
- Frame Rate: 25fps
- Resolution: 720P VGA D1
- Bit Rate: 128 to 4096kbps
- Image Adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation
- Len Sensor: 1/4 Inch 720p Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Lens: 3.6mm, F1.4/100 Degrees
- Minimum illumination: 0.8Lux/F1.4（colorful model), 0.3Lux/F1.4（B&W mode）
- SNR: About 439dB
- Input: Built-in Microphone
- Output: Build-in Speaker (8 Ohm 1W)
- Filter Switch: Dual IR cut filter auto-switch
- Night Vision: 10 pcs 950nm Phi 10mm LED
- IR Distance: 3 to 10 Meters
- Alarm: Motion Detection
- Detection Area: Support 4 Detection Areas
- Alarm Notification: E-mail Alarm
- Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, P2P, RTSP etc.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- IP Address: Dynamic IP
- Online Visitor: Support 4 Visitors at the same time
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP， Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 2000
- Support: IE6.0, 7.0, 8.0; Firefox, Chrome
- Rated Voltage: DC5V (+/-0.3V)
- Environment: Indoors
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 Degree Celsius
- Main Product Dimensions: 133 x 80 x 33 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 126g
- IP Camera
- Power Adaptor
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Reset Tool
We Also Recommend