DIY Portable Mini Spot Welder Machine Power with Welding Pen for 18650 Battery (10004068)
●Lithium battery protection
The first generation of this product uses a 50% discharge method to protect the Keng battery. The existing second-generation products use a charging method of 4.2V instead of 4.25V. While preventing full charge, it avoids the trouble of recharging and waiting for each use.
●Low voltage protection
The working voltage platform of the power file battery is narrower than that of the common Keng battery. This welder adopts the strategy of less than 3.2v protection, leaving space for low pressure and guaranteeing safety.
●Low power consumption function
Long press to turn on/off, short press to cycle through 5 gears, all operations can be performed quickly and concisely. When in the off state, thanks to the low power consumption feature, it can be standby for up to one year.
This product uses 2 ultra-high-rate model airplane batteries, the discharge peak can reach 630A + all high-current wiring, and the infrared thermal imaging is used to optimize the design to better share the discharge current.
●Unique secret: short-circuit protection of the soldering pen
Principle: As shown in the figure, a high-speed protection system is built in the microcontroller. When the welding current is too large, the ultra-high-speed comparator will instantly turn off the output as shown by the red arrow to achieve the purpose of protecting the welding machine.
●Under normal circumstances, this function module will not trigger
Once the protection is triggered, lift the pen to automatically release the protection
Application: welding machine
Material: Hard aluminum alloy
Features: automatic trigger, detachable soldering pen, TYPE-C charging, short circuit protection
Size: 11 x 9 x 3 cm/4.3"x 3.5" x 1.2"
How to use?
1. Press and hold the spot welder for 3 seconds, it will beep once, and then it can be turned on/off. Low-power hardware and software design. The current measured after the shutdown is a few microamperes, so there is no need to worry about using the spot welder for a long time, which will extend the service life of the power supply.
2. Short press the button to add a gear. You can save the gear when you open it again. A total of six speed cycles.
3. Spot welding machine can automatically detect welding needles. It is triggered after 0.8s of touching the nickel plate. There is no manual/foot trigger or interval trigger at all. First-class operating experience.
4. The special power management and software design of the welding machine will not reset the welding process and the gear will not return to zero. When the power changes, the solder joints may become weaker, and the user can increase the acceleration at this time. It is recommended to return as soon as possible.
5. When charging, the indicator light will remind you in the form of a breathing light, and it will always be on when it is fully charged. To avoid accidents during charging, no welding function is provided during charging.
6. With charge management control module. It can be charged through a mobile phone charging head (5V, output current at least 1A) equipped with a USB charging cable.
7. Equipped with 50C discharge high-rate power supply. After being fully charged, the machine can weld hundreds of common nickel-plated welding points in the range of 0.1mm-0.15mm.
1 x Main body of welding machine (built-in lithium battery, circuit board, etc.)
2 x Brass soldering pen