Digital USB Microscope - 1000 Zoom
Digital USB Microscope - 1000 Zoom, 8 LED, Video + Photos, 1280x1024 Resolutions - K259
At a Glance...
- View the world in great detail with this 1000 zoom USB microscope
- Compact and lightweight this USB microscope is exceptionally portable
- 8 Bright white LED lights built in will illuminate your subject matter for a clear view
- Suitable for most computers running Windows OS
1000 Zoom Digital USB Microscope
This Digital USB Microscope has a focal range from 0 to 40 mm and with a 1000 times zoom lets you get a close up of the world on a microscopic scale.
This digital microscope uses a CMOS sensor and will capture sill images un high definition at 1280x1024 resolutions, you can also view real time events with at 30 frames per second and the built in 8 LED lights ensure that the subject of your microscopic investigations is perfectly lit.
Ideal for the classroom, at home or in a laboratory this USB microscope is compact and light weight making much more portable than traditional counterparts. Whether you’re inspecting materials, teaching a biology class, working on fine detailed jewelry or with small integrated circuits this digital microscope will bring a high resolution image to your computer screen letting you examine minuscule details of any items.
Compatible with most versions of Windows OS software and offering picture and video capture this USB microspore it a great visual aid for inquisitive minds and has hundreds of practical applications.
- Image CMOS Sensor
- 1000x Zoom
- Controller High Speed DSP (Driver Free available)
- Focus Range: 0 to 40mm
- Snap Shot Software and Hardware
- Video Capture Resolution: 1.3M
- Built-in 8 White-light LED (Adjustable illumination)
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 1280x1024, 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Frame Rate: 30 f/s under 600 LUX Brightness
- Digital Zoom: 5X Sequence Mode
- Brightness Control: Manual adjustment
- Magnification Range 50X to 1000 (Manually)
- Power Supply USB Port ( 5V DC )
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Compatible
- Operation System: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, 32 Bit/64 Bit
- System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700M Hz or above, 20MB HD Space CD ROM Driver, 64MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
- Main Product Dimensions: 125 x 27 x 27 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 86g
- Digital Microscope
- Calibration Ruler
We Also Recommend