Digital Electromagnetic Field Detector
Digital Electromagnetic Field Detector - 0.1 To 4000 Milligauss, 0.01 To 400 Microtesla - A572
At a Glance...
- EMF meter to detect and protect you and your family form hazards electromagnetic fields
- Light weight and portable it’s easy to use around the home or work
- Accurate readings with clear LCD display including data hold and peak hold functions
- Displays readings in mG (milligauss) and uT (microtesla)
Protect Your Family From Magnetic Field Radiation
Researchers have found there are serious harmful health effects of being exposure to excessive magnetic fields, these include an increased risk of cancers like leukemia as well as brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, ALS to name but a few.
With a wide range of electronic devices and greater population densities apartments and condos as well as your average house can present a number of potential AC magnetic field hazards that can easily originate from faulty or poorly installed appliances and electrical wiring. As well as Fuse boxes (circuit breakers), electric meters, and transformer boxes or smart meters.
This magnetic field detector displays the magnetic field readings mG (milligauss) and uT (microtesla) and will cover the frequency of almost all home electronics. It is simple and easy to use allowing you to detect any abnormal or excessive magnetic field readings in and around your home or work place. You can then take preventative measures such as relocating electronics away from main living areas in the home and having any faulty cabling or malfunction devices removed or repaired so as it wont adversely harm you, your family or employees health.
Powered by a simple 9 volt battery this highly accurate and portable magnetic field detector, also known as a Gaussmeter, is an affordable and easy way to check your not inadvertently being poisoned by magnetic radiation and will bring you peace of mind.
- Power: 1 x 9V Battery (not included)
- Measuring Range: 0.1 to 400mG, 1 to 4000mG (Milligauss) / 0.01 to 40uT (Microtesla), 0.1 to 400uT
- Accuracy: + or - (4%rdg + 3 Dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Proper Frequency: 30Hz to 400Hz
- Overflow: LCD Display "OL"
- Sampling Rate: About 2 times/sec
- Operating Environment: -10 to 60 Degree Celsius
- Temperature: 0 to 50 Degree Celsius
- Relative Humidity: Up to 80% RH
- Peak Hold Function: Only display new value when large data value appear
- Data Hold Function: Hold the current data
- Main Product Dimensions: 64 x 140 x 38 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 107g
- Electromagnetic Field Detector
- User Manual
We Also Recommend