Autel XP400 Key and Chip Programmer Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508 (10003112)
Autel XP400 Key and Chip Programmer Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508, which supports MCU, ECU, EEPROM read and write, Mercedes Infrared Key Reading & Writing, Finding the Control Frequency and IC Card Reading & writing.
Autel XP400 Key and Chip Programmer Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508
Autel XP400 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER Function List:
MCU / EEPROM Chips Read / Write
ECU Read / Write
MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read / Write
Key Read / Write
Mercedes Infrared Key Read / Write
Remote Frequency Detect
IC Card Read/Write
Autel XP400 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER Introduction:
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
DC Port : Provides 12 V power supply for the XP400.
USB Port: Provides data communication and power supply for handheld device, PC and XP400.
DB 26-Pin Port:
Five components can be connected to this port:
Mercedes Infrared Cable
APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
APA104 – ECU Cable
APA105– MCU Cable
APA106 – MC9S12 Cable