2 Years of Free Software
- Normally, Autel provides 1 year free updates to all their dealers in other countries…
- We provide 2 years for FREE (only for African clients)
- 1 year of software updates is $895 (i.e R17 500 for free!)
Autel Maxisys Ultra
- Industry-leading digital intelligent diagnostic equipment
- Comprehensive hardware & software
- Intelligent, accurate & easy-to-use
MaxiSYS Ultra includes a number of great features such as outstanding coverage with 80+ manufacturers, full diagnostics, 26 service functions, channel coding and programming. The Ultra has a super large screen, our fastest processors, our largest ever SSD memory and even a docking station as standard.
New to the Ultra is our MaxiFLASH VCMI with built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Signal Generator and OBDC Bus Check Functions. The VCMI connects to the Ultra using hi-speed WiFi which greatly increases the communication speeds.
The all-new VCMI also has Enhanced Protocol Compatibility and supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols. The Ultra has all new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping and Relevant Cases.
READ -> The quick start guide for Ultra & MS919 more detailed info
WATCH -> Autel MaxiSYS MS919 / Ultra Demo: How To Use Bi-Directional Tools & The Scope Simultaneously
MUST WATCH -> 30min Training on the new MaxiFLASH VCMI, Topology & Intelligent Diagnostics
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working condition)
- Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
- Flashing / Reprogramming (updating ECU’s, changing parameters or parts, J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities)
The new Autel MaxiSys series takes diagnostics to another level… This machine cannot be compared to a standard diagnostic scanner, this new range is now one of the worlds most comprehensive guided diagnostic solution.
Read further down for more detailed info and/or read the quick start guide
The new five-in-one vehicle communication device
- New MaxiFLASH VCI protocols
- Can-Bus Check
- Waveform Generator
- Remote Programming
- Faster diagnosis with Wifi
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Repair Assist
- Component Measurement
- Relevant Cases
Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
1.) The new five-in-one vehicle communication device
(only available on the Ultra & 919)
*New MaxiFLASH VCI protocols*
- D-PDU, J2534, RP1210, DoIP and CAN FD
- CAN-FD is 14x faster than regular CAN
- Quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning properly.
- Quickly locate and solve problems, making the use of oscilloscope easy.
- View and analyze waveforms by sampling the signals of vehicle sensors and actuators.
- Provides a large number of cloud preset cases, including wiring diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms and fault cause analysis.
- Support DLC channel waveform detection, and directly use OBD interface to measure various protocol waveforms;
- 20MHz bandwidth, maximum 80MS/s sampling for more accuracy;
- Integrated with intelligent diagnostics function to help analyze and solve various problems
- The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, identifying hardware issues.
- Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues;
- Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves etc);
- Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
- The professional Multimeter will measure Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Frequency/Period, Duty Cycle, Connectivity and Pulse Width.
- Only applicable to GM vehicles currently, others to be supported in future.
*VCI is connected by WIFI*
- Bigger VCI range of 50 meters and a 30% increase in diagnosis speed compared to Bluetooth VCI’s
2.) Intelligent Diagnostics
*Technical Service Bulletin*
- See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies.
- Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
- Displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking (the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested).
- An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
- Describes the possible causes and solutions to the fault
- Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
- Provides detailed repair procedures, presented in texts or videos.
- Recommends code-related cases and directs technicians to Oscilloscope in one click. (only available on the Ultra & 919)
- The oscilloscope page displays relevant wiring diagrams, standard waveform analysis and detailed notation
- The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
3.) Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a colour coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC’s and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
4.) Better Hardware & Performance
Much Faster (Better Memory, CPU and android operation system etc) with longer battery life and larger screen – See the full specifications below.
- This unit does not include early OBD-II adapters (these can be bought separately here if needed!
- The Ultra can be upgraded to operate our ADAS products.
- Our additional Oscilloscope Accessory Kit can be purchased separately and includes the further items of 1 x 65Amp Current Clamp, 1 x 650Amp Current Clamp, 1 x Coil On Plug Probe, 2 x HT Extension Leads and 2 x Battery Clips.