Anet A8 M DIY 3D Printer Kit
Anet A8 M DIY 3D Printer Kit - Dual Nozzles, Online & Offline Printing, 40-120mm/s Print Speed, High Precision - G882
- Supports a wide range of filaments including ABS/PLA/TPU/PVA and PP.
- Dual Extruder DIY Printer lets you build in multiple materials and colors
- Has a large build volume of 220x220x240mm
- DIY Printer kit is a wonderful educational tool
Anet A8-M DIY 3D Printer Kit
The Anet A8-M is a dual extruder DIY 3D Printer kit. This is an upgraded version of the Anet A8 i3 and as well as having dual extrusion nozzles it supports a good range of filaments such as BS/PLA/TPU/PVA and PP. You can achieve great detailed print quality with the 0.1mm printing layers and have the ability to print in different mediums as well as colors.
This 3D printer comes with a DIY Kit that is a perfect way to learn about 3D printing and have fun building a rewarding project that can later be used to craft components and modules for other builds. Once assembled you will be able to print objects up to 220x220x240mm in volume.
You can use this 3D printer to create from your computer and it works with both Mac and Winwos OS systems which allow you to print and design though supported software such as Repetire-Host. Alternatively, you can print your design files directly from a micro SD card and there are a number of supported design file formats.
The precision motors and build allow for a printing precision of 0.1mm and 0.02mm which results in highly detailed replications of your designs. This is great for modelers and hobbyists who want to engineer their own products or make finely detailed and realist scale models. So whether you're printing your own unique creations or using one of the thousands of freely available 3D printing designs your guaranteed to get stunning results.
The Anet A8-M dual extruder 3D printer is an excellent purchase for tech-geeks, hobbyists, artists, engineers or designers and offers a unique learning experience for classrooms and universities as you can bring fun into education by working on this DIY project with your students.
- Frame Material: Acrylic + Lead Screw
- Micro SD Card Slot
- LCD Monitor Screen
- Filament Materials: ABS/PLA/TPU/PVA/PP/Luminescent
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004mm
- Extruder Quantity: 2
- Print 2 Colors
- Extruder Diamiter: 0.4mm
- Print Precision: 0.1 to 0.4MM
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.2mm
- Printing Speed: 40-120mm/s
- Maximum Print Size: 220x220x240MM
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210 degrees Celsius, Maximum 250 degrees Celsius
- Ambient Temperature Recommended: around 25 degrees Celsius
- Heating Plate Temperature: 50 to 110 degrees Celsius(Adjustable)
- Temperature protection
- Data Format: STL, OBJ, JPG
- Output Files Format: Geo/Geode
- Data Input: Micro SD Card TF card, USB, Online
- Compatible Computer: Windows, MAC
- 3D Printing Software: Repetier-Host
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Power Supply: 110V-240V
- Power Supply: DC 12V/20A
- Language: English
- USB Line In
- Micro SD Car Slot Up To 16GB
- Power Port
- Main Product Dimensions: Approx 530x435x430mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: about 9000g
- Anet A8-M 3D Printer Kit