Charge current: Same as continuous current
Over charge protection
Overcharge detection voltage：3.7V±0.05V
Overcharge release voltage：3.6V±0.05V
Overcharge protection delay：600uS
Over discharge protection
Over discharge protection voltage: 2.2V ± 0.1V
Over discharge release voltage：2.5V±0.1V
Over discharge detect delay：600uS
Balance detection voltage：3.55V
Balanced release voltage：3.55V
Instantaneous current: continuous current * 2.5
Overcurrent detection delay：600uS
Over discharge detect voltage：100mV
Overcurrent protection release condition: Disconnect load
Short circuit protection
Short circuit protection condition: External load short circuit
Short circuit detection delay：600uS
Short circuit protection release condition: Disconnect load
Charging temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
Discharge temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
Remove temperature control protection: within working temperature
Main circuit on-resistance：≤10mΩ
Self electricity consume
Sleep current (when the battery is over-discharged)：≤20uA
Use the array of operations:
1. The cable starts from the black thin wire connecting B-, the second wire (the thin red wire) is connected to the positive pole of the first battery, and the positive pole of each battery is connected in turn until the last red wire is connected to B+;
2. After connecting the cable, do not insert the plug directly into the BMS. Measure the voltage between each two adjacent metal terminals on the back of the plug. If the voltage of the terpolymer battery should be between 2.8V and 4.2V, the iron-lithium battery should be between 2.5V and 3.65V.
3. After correct wiring array and voltage confirmation, insert the BMS socket.
4. The protective board B line (blue thick line) is connected to the negative pole of the battery pack.
5. After the wiring is completed, measure whether the total voltage of the battery pack and the total voltage passing through the BMS are equal. If they are different, check again according to the above wiring array.
1. Lithium battery protection boards of different voltage platforms cannot be mixed. For example, iron-lithium batteries cannot use the protection board of ternary batteries;
2. The design parameters and conditions of use must be followed during use;
3. The charging and discharging currents must not exceed the rated value;
4. Please use the protective plate within the specified working temperature and ensure a good heat dissipation environment around the protective plate;
5. Do not disassemble or change the components of the protection board by yourself;
6. Avoid contact between the heat sink and the battery core and nickel strip during assembly.
##BULK SALE## 23A 12v Alkaline Battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## 23A 12v Alkaline Battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## CR1616 3v Lithium battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## Dodocool USB 3.0 2.5''/3.5'' SATA Hard Drive Docking Station