Use the queue of operations:
1. The cable starts from the black thin wire connecting B-, the second wire (the thin red wire) is connected to the positive pole of the first battery, and the positive pole of each battery is connected in turn until the last red wire is connected to B+;
2. After connecting the cable, do not insert the plug directly into the BMS. Measure the voltage between each two adjacent metal terminals on the back of the plug. If the voltage of the terpolymer battery should be between 2.8V and 4.2V, the iron-lithium battery should be between 2.5V and 3.65V.
3. After correct wiring queue and voltage confirmation, insert the BMS socket.
4. The protective board B line (blue thick line) is connected to the negative pole of the battery pack.
5. After the wiring is completed, measure whether the total voltage of the battery pack and the total voltage passing through the BMS are equal. If they are different, check again according to the above wiring queue.
The battery pack protection board, which is a semi-finished product of electronic products, is a wearing part in case of wrong use.
If you don't understand how to use it, please read the manual carefully or ask the customer service. Any wrong use will burn out the front-end sampling resistor. We will not accept such disputes of customer damage. Please do not buy if you mind.
##BULK SALE## 23A 12v Alkaline Battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## 23A 12v Alkaline Battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## CR1616 3v Lithium battery
##REDUCED TO CLEAR## Dodocool USB 3.0 2.5''/3.5'' SATA Hard Drive Docking Station