6S 14A 22.2V 18650 Battery Protection Board for 18650 Li-ion Lithium Battery Cell Charger Protect Module PCB BMS (10003491)
Continuous discharge current: 14A
Instantaneous discharge current: 22A
Charging voltage: lithium battery charger 25.2V
Charging current: 25A (Max)
Overcharge detection voltage: 4.28 ± 0.05V (single core)
Overcharge protection delay: 0.5S
Overcharge release voltage: 4.28±0.05V (single core)
Over-discharge detection voltage: 2.55±0.08V
Over-discharge detection delay: 0.1S
Over discharge release voltage: 2.90 ± 0.1V
Overcurrent detection voltage: 150mV
Overcurrent detection delay: 10mS
Overcurrent protection current: 75±5A
Overcurrent protection release condition: disconnect load
Short circuit protection condition: external load short circuit
Short circuit detection delay: 250uS
Short circuit protection release condition: disconnect load
Main circuit conduction internal resistance: ≤20MΩ
Working current: ≤30uA
Sleep current (current over discharge): ≤20uA
Working temperature: -20~+80°C
6 strings (for 6 18650 batteries or polymer lithium batteries in series)
21.6V (rated voltage of polymer battery)
22.2V (rated voltage of 18650 or 3.7V lithium battery)
25.2V (voltage after the lithium battery is fully charged)
Discharge 22A (refers to the upper limit discharge current limit)
1. Lithium battery protection board can not be used for lithium iron phosphate battery, xenon lamp, hand drill battery pack, electric fish battery pack, electric bicycle battery pack, baby car battery, 550 or more power motor, 1W fisheye LED lamp, Customers who purchase in the above combination should pay attention to the following products: the massager battery pack, LED light backup power supply, 12V electronic products, solar street light battery pack, monitoring standby power supply, and other products.
2. For discharge products above 3A, the discharge rate of the battery should be more than 3C. Magnification formula: 1C rate battery, 2000 capacity equals 2AH*1=2A working current, 3C rate battery, 2000 capacity equals 2A*3=6A working current. In use, the battery will heat up or the battery rate is not applicable. The battery will be damaged quickly after long-term use.
3. After connecting the line, you need to charge first to have output.
4. When connecting 6 sets of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each set of batteries is the same. If they are different, please fill each set of batteries separately and use them in series. During the discharge test, the battery with the fastest voltage drop is the poor battery.
5. Do not mix good battery and poor battery! The closer the internal resistance of the 6-cell battery is, the better! (The effect of 4 good batteries + 2 poor batteries = the effect of 6 poor batteries)
Strictly follow the diagram wiring: 0V (B-), 3.7V (B1), 7.4V (B2), 11.1V (B3), 14.8V (B4), 18.5V (B5), 22.2V (B+), do not Deliberate short circuit!
1 x 6S 14A 22.2V 18650 Battery Protection Board