Qucc 0.8A Active Balancer/Equalizer for 2S to 24S Lithium/LifePo4 Battery Packs (10004562)
1. Product advantages: BMS can reduce the number of strings, be compatible with other batteries, with a minimum of 2S, support extended series and improve parallel efficiency.
2. Applicable batteries: 3.7V battery packs and 3.2V battery packs
3. Balanced type: inductive active energy transfer
4. Balance efficiency: 92%
5. Balance current: 800mA
6. Balance differential pressure: < 20mV
7. Trigger condition: adjacent differential pressure > 0.1V
8. Balance cut-off: adjacent differential pressure < 0.03V
9. Low voltage protection: < 2.8V
10. Balance logic: take two adjacent batteries as a unit, and multiple columns are synchronized
11. Balance period: full voltage period (including charging, discharging and idle)
12. Sleep power consumption: 200uA low power consumption, the battery can be idle for a long time
13. It can be used to repair model toy batteries and can also be used in parallel with BMS long-term fixed battery pack,
Because the chip setting logic is that the greater the voltage difference is, the greater the balance current is, and the long-term fixation will not cause damage to the battery.
14. Balance indicator: When the LED is on, it indicates that it is in balance.
When the LED is off, the balance stops.
When the LED light flashes, it indicates that the internal resistance of the battery is large, open circuit or suspended.
15. Installation: suitable for long-term use, installed inside the battery, with low power consumption, low heating, high safety and stability.
You can use it with BMS for better balance.