Terms & Conditions
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from Electromann SA, please contact us to that we can do our best to assist you.
- Any return must be discussed with a consultant from Electromann SA in advance, and authorized to ensure a quick and effortless process.
- An item is only confirmed faulty once received back by Electromann SA and tested by one of your technicians.
- All our products carry a 12 month warranty (unless stated otherwise) which covers for manufacturing defects only (terms and conditions apply).
- This means if there is a quality/manufacturer’s defect that causes the device to be unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return and either repair the item, replace the item with an identical new item, or an equivalent item that you accept or offer credit or a refund. If you choice to not have the item repaired or replaced there will be a min of 15% handling fee charged on the transaction.
- All returned products must be sent (by whatever means suits the customer) together with the original packaging and all accessories, relevant paperwork unless otherwise agreed by Electromann SA. Shipping cost to Electromann SA is for the customer’s account. If the item is found/confirmed faulty, we will offer a replacement for the same or similar item, of same cost and/or same specification. If for any reason we cannot provide the customer with a suitable replacement, we will offer a refund (excluding the shipping costs). If a returned item is found to be in good order and not faulty, the return shipping costs to the customer will be for the customer’s account. If the customer choice not to have the item shipped back and request a refund a min of 15% handling fee charge will apply on the transaction and the original shipping cost and the return shipping cost will be the customer’s account.
- If an item is returned to Electromann SA and we find physical damage to the product caused by the user it will invalidates the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty. If the warranty seal/s are broken, it is considered tampered with and the warranty will be void. No replacement or refund will apply and the return cost to the customer will be for the customer’s account.
- If the return cost is not paid for within 3 months Electromann SA will repair the item and sell the item to recover any costs incurred.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REPAIRS AND SERVICES
- Deviations from the present Terms of Repair and Services shall only apply if confirmed in writing by us.
- Our quotations for repairs and services are made without obligation and may therefore be revoked at any time.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the customer is obliged to provide us with a complete description of the defect to be repaired.
- Our repair services are directed towards the expert performance of the repair work. They are limited to the defect/the manifestation of the defect, which has been described to us. Should we realize in the performance of the repair that the repair object shows further defects requiring repair which go beyond the defects described and which would increase the scope of the repair services, we are obliged to inform the customer in writing before we perform these further repair services.
- The scope of repair services and/or our obligation to inform the customer about further defects in need of repair includes under no circumstances the margin in which the repair object is integrated.
- If the cause of the defect cannot be located despite expert performance of the repair, or if the repair cannot be completed, since necessary spare parts are not available respectively cannot be provided by us and/or if the customer refuses to accept the necessary scope of the repair, and it these circumstances could not have been recognized at the time of the conclusion of the repair contract, we are entitled to terminate the repair and the customer is obliged to pay the costs which have accrued so far.
- If item/s is returned to us via a third party the customer shall package the repair object properly, in particular provide for an appropriate packaging, like for example anti-static equipment for electronic components.
- The customer arranges for the transport to us and determines the carrier/the means of transport.
- The delivered repair object shall be accompanies by a complete list (delivery note) of the parts, which have been send to us for repair.
- The repair may alter or destroy data on data carriers. For that reason the customer ensures that the data existing on the repair object are copied on data carriers and are kept separately as a duplicate of the existing data.
- Should the customer’s databases be infected with virus, the customer is obliged to inform us thereof before we start the repair.
- Our estimates of costs as to the expected costs of the repair are to be remunerated if the customer rejects the performance of the repair.
- With the exception of materials cost the costs of the repair and the costs for the estimate of costs are calculated on the basis of our latest respective prices. Materials cost are charged according to the expenses incurred.
- Repair costs mentioned in estimates of costs are estimates and no binding ultimate prices. Should the actual expected repair costs exceed the estimate by more than 10% the customer will receive a further estimate of costs as soon as the discrepancy becomes recognizable.
- Payments shall become due on or before collection or shipping of repaired item. We are entitled to claim partial amounts.
- If no time of performance has been fixed in writing in our repair confirmation, we shall start the repair within 14 days after our acceptance of the repair order. If the repair are to be performed abroad we shall ship the item back to the factory and we will not be able to confirm repair time until we received confirmation from the factory.
- The term of performance of the repair shall be considered as having been met if we start the performance of the repair within this term. The completion of the repair depends on the type and scope of the defect, the customer’s proper cooperation, and the availability/the time of delivery of spare parts as well as eventual extensions of the scope of the repair services. Unless otherwise agreed there shall be no fixed date for the completion of the repair.
- Should we be unable to perform the repair completely or in part for reasons attributable to the customer, particularly if the customer should fail to fulfill his obligations to cooperate the customer is obliged to pay the costs which have accrued so far.
- The risk of the accidental loss of or damage to the repair objects sent to us shall be solely on the customer. If we return the repaired object to the customer these risks shall pass to him upon shipment of the repair objects.
- If no formal acceptance of the repair has been agreed between the parties, the repair services shall be considered as having been accepted if the customer does not notify us of any substantial defects as to the repair services within 24 hours after completion of the repair.
- The customer’s obligation to examine the repair objects and to make a complaint in respect of a defect immediately on receipt. If the customer fails to notify us of the defect within 24 hours after return of the repair object the repair shall be considered as having been properly performed, unless the defect could not have been discovered by the examination. Should such a defect be discovered later, the notice of defect must be given without undue delay upon its discovery; otherwise the repair shall be considered as having been accepted also in regard of this defect.
- Parts subject to wear and tear will not be repaired under warranty.
- We are not liable for the loss of data and/or the alteration of data, which would not have been lost in case of proper data safeguarding by the customer even if the performance of our repair services should have been the cause of the data loss.
The information we collect
This site collects information about you, including your email address and cell phone number. In addition, information you agree to provide us when registering for subscriptions, such as your name, title, company names, address, telephone number and fax number is collected and retained.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you register, we need to know your name, email address and cell phone number. This allows us to process and fulfill your sales transactions and you subscription.
When you place an order, we ask for your email address and telephone number.
We personalise your web site experience by using your information to complete your sales transaction. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the web site.
We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important functionality changes to the website and new products supplied by Electromann SA.
Controlled third party access to your information
The personal information, which the owner of Electromann SA collects, and records is clearly indicated at the time that you type the information into the browser or email you send to us.
All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
As a Customer/User you may update or change information related to your Electromann SA account by accessing the My Account section of the web site with your user name and password.
For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By using Electromann SA you consent to the collecting and use of this information by the owner of Electromann SA.