iMars KN331 bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver Transmitter 2-in-1 USB 3.5mm AUX Jack Stereo Adapter for TV, Headphone, PC, Car CD Player (10003378)
This portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter and receiver is the ideal wireless audio solution for every situation and application, and
can be used with computers, mobile phones, televisions, home speakers, and car speakers. Use the latest bluetooth 5.0 technology, fast
transmission speed, high-quality stereo music, enjoy the convenience of bluetooth technology for life.
Technologies: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Operation Range: Up to 10m / 33ft (without any blocking objects)
Interface: USB, 3.5MM AUX
Pairing name(Receiver mode ): KN331
Transmitting Speed: 24Mbps
Working Frequency: 24MHz
TX: Transmitter mode, red LED light is on
RX: Receiver mode, blue LED light is on
Use: Plug and play
Gross Weight: 50g
Use the TX/RX switch to switch modes. TX is the transmission mode(red LED). RX is the receiver mode(blue LED)
1. There is no built-in battery, and it is powered by DC 5V usb interface
2. Insert usb power, the red light is on in the transmitting mode, the red light flashes when pairing, and the red light is always on after the
3. Insert usb to power on, the receiving mode is blue light, the blue light flashes when pairing, the blue light is always on after pairing is
Use for computer:
When you use it on your computer. No need audio cable and no driver required, plug and play (only audio can't transmit data).
How to use:
Switch to the transmitting mode (TX), the red light flashes, and the bluetooth speaker or bluetooth headset is turned on at the same time,
it will be automatically paired. After the pairing is successful, the red light will be on.
Use for other devices:
When used on other non-computer devices with audio output, such as a TV
How to use:
1. Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio output of the TV and the other end into the audio of the KN331.
2. Plug the KN331 into the usb (DC 5V) and confirm that it is in TX mode (red light flash). The KN331 will automatically search for bluetooth
headset or bluetooth speaker pairing.
Use for home speakers/ car speakers, etc:
KN331 can help home speakers, wired headphones, car speakers, etc. without bluetooth.
bluetooth connection with your phone.
how to use:
1. Plug one end of the audio cable into the audio output of the speaker and the other end into the audio of the KN331.
2. Plug the KN331 into usb (5V DC) and confirm that it is in RX mode (blue light flash). Find the pairing name in the bluetooth settings of the
phone: KN331, click to pair.
1x bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter/Receiver Adapter
1x 3.5mm Aux Cable
1x User Manual