220V 60W Adjustable Temperature Soldering Iron Tool Kit
Regular price R 549.00
220V 60W Adjustable Temperature Soldering Iron Tool Kit - 12000114
* Heat Up Quickly: Using high quality ceramic heater, heat up quickly (2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450 Celsius (392~842 Fahrenheit).
* Easy to Use: No need soldering station, just plug and play. With power switch, easy to control. Soft grip handle designed as maximum comfortable can reduce slippage. 6pcs interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects.
* Easy Storage: Tool carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. The item is great for electric repair, home DIY and wood burning projection.
* Energy-saving and Eco-friendly: Use the latest energy-saving technology, ultra-high energy efficiency radio. The actual power consumption of 60W soldering iron is about 16W, more energy saving and environmental protective.
Material: Iron & Plastic & Faux Leather
Adjustable Temp. Range: 200~450 Celsius (392~842 Fahrenheit)
Soldering Iron Size: 195*20mm / 7.7*0.8"(L*W)
Power Cable Length: Approx. 1.4m
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts, not solder, to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. During use, it can be placed on the iron stand or keep it flat on the work surface (in order to make the metal parts of soldering iron has good ventilation and heat dissipation effect). Please do not hang the soldering tips and place the tips down when heating, otherwise there is the risk of burning dissolved iron plastic handle.
2.Please do not adjust the soldering iron temperature to 450 Celsius for a long time, over excessive temperature will accelerate the oxidation of iron, then it will be difficult to be soldering.
3. Please use a sponge to wipe clean after using, and re-tin to ensure it can be easily tinned on the soldering tips.
4. When the soldering iron is not used temporarily, soldering iron temperature should be adjusted to 200 Celsius, if you’re not using soldering iron for long time, the power supply should be turned off.
1Pc soldering iron
5pcs solder tips
6pcs soldering tool
1Pc soldering sucker (desoldering pump)
1Pc solder tube
1Pc anti-static tweezers
1Pc iron stand
1Pc faux leather carry case