12V/24V/36V/48V 8-70V LCD Acid Lead 3.7V Lithium Battery Capacity Indicator and Digital Voltmeter - BLUE (10005040)
Voltage range: 5V-72v
Li-ion : Support/ Lifepo4 : Support
Lead-acid cell : Support (12-48V)
Display: LCD liquid crystal display
Operating current: < 5mA
Sleep current: 12uA (12V test)
Product size: 61.3*33.3*13.5mm
Energized display battery symbol + voltage value
Use the function button to toggle the battery symbol + battery percentage (see above picture)
Press the power button again to turn off
Voltage/electricity percentage/Off 3-speed manual cycle switch
1.Disconnect the power supply of the electric quantity display module, hold down the setting button, release the setting button after powering on the electric quantity display module, and display the current setting parameters of electric quantity;
2. Press the set button to select battery specifications P/L/F(P=12V lead acid, L=3.7V lithium battery, F=3.2V lithium iron phosphate battery);
3. Press the function key to set the number of battery strings, and press the function key and set key to select the number of battery strings upward or downward;
4. Hold down the function key to enter the advanced Settings interface, use the setting key to select S1-S5, and confirm whether to select or cancel the selected mode.
5. Power on again after setting, and automatically save the setting data. Example: 10 strings of lithium battery power, turn on the automatic voltage percentage display (S1 mode) Operation: turn off the power display module, hold down the setting button, power on the power module, press the setting button to select L, press the function button to select 10, long press the function button to select S1, and power on again.
S1: %/V 2 seconds rotation display percentage of electric quantity, voltage value 2 seconds automatic rotation cycle display;
S2:10-second delay sleep power display will automatically sleep after 10 seconds to save energy. After sleep, press the function key to wake up the power display will be 10 seconds.
S3: Turn on backlight power display turn on or turn off power backlight;
S4: Open material code
S5: Discharge mode selection Power display built-in two battery discharge curves, different operating environment switch to select the appropriate battery discharge mode;
*Precautions for use ：
1. Users who open molds are advised to use bare board modules, which are economical and practical.
2. The product is protected by reverse connection, which will not damage the module;
3. The module is attached with a set of PH 2-core wires, the red wire is connected to the positive pole of the cargo battery of the tested equipment, and the black wire is connected to the negative pole;
4. After the module is powered on, the backlight will be lit. If it is not displayed, power off immediately for 8-120V double button 3 / 3 inspection and troubleshooting; After powering on, the display is always 0% or 100% or the parameters are incorrect. Please confirm whether the parameters of the module are consistent with the specifications of the tested equipment.
5. when the module is directly connected to both ends of the battery, it is recommended to use the module with key view function, such as F1/F2 function;
6. Before the module is powered on, ensure that the components of the PCB board cannot contact with any conductive articles, so as not to damage the module due to short circuit;
7. After the module is powered on, try not to touch the electronic components on the PCB board with your hands, so as not to damage or affect the display accuracy.
1. The LCD screen of the module is made of glass, which is fragile and should avoid serious drop, heavy pressure and impact.
2. The liquid crystal of the module is made of HTN material with wide temperature. The operating environment is -10℃~50℃.
3. The service life of the liquid crystal will be shortened if the ambient temperature of the liquid crystal is greater than 50℃;
1 x Battery Capacity Meter
1 x Cable