Range: nominal voltage is 3.2V lithium battery (including 18650, 26650, polymer battery).
Function: Overcharge protection function, over discharge protection function, over current protection function, short circuit protection function, battery balance management function, temperature protection function.
Products: 7S or more adopts Zhongying integrated scheme circuit, and 7S or less adopts single-section cascade scheme circuit.
The 3-7S is equipped with a mechanical temperature sensor, which can realize functions such as overcharge and discharge temperature protection, effectively improving the safety of battery use, and solving potential safety hazards caused by thermal runaway of batteries.
Zhongying Integrated Circuit Solution
The protection board responds accurately and sensitively, which has more advantages than traditional solution, saves circuit space, and the parameters can be adjusted according to customer's customization to achieve the disconnection protection function.
Three proof paint
All circuits are coated with three anti-paints, which can effectively prevent electrostatic damage, prevent short circuits caused by humid environments, prevent air oxidation, and extend service life.
New Class A MOS
The use of AVIC MOS can ensure product quality, low internal resistance during discharge, and low temperature rise during long-term discharge, without affecting the output of the battery, making the control safer.
Strong heat dissipation
The heat sink is anodized, and the heat-conducting silica gel is cushioned to improve the heat dissipation efficiency. The structure is transparent and has a better temperature environment than the sealed type. Long-term discharge does not affect performance.
Charge current: Same as continuous current
Over charge protection
Overcharge detection voltage：3.7V±0.05V
Overcharge release voltage：3.6V±0.05V
Overcharge protection delay：600uS
Over discharge protection
Over discharge protection voltage: 2.2V ± 0.1V
Over discharge release voltage：2.5V±0.1V
Over discharge detect delay：600uS
Balance detection voltage：3.55V
Balanced release voltage：3.55V
Instantaneous current: continuous current * 2.5
Overcurrent detection delay：600uS
Over discharge detect voltage：100mV
Overcurrent protection release condition: Disconnect load
Short circuit protection
Short circuit protection condition: External load short circuit
Short circuit detection delay：600uS
Short circuit protection release condition: Disconnect load
Charging temperature: ≤65 ℃
Discharge temperature: ≤65 ℃
Remove temperature control protection: within working temperature
Main circuit on-resistance：≤10mΩ
Self electricity consume
Sleep current (when the battery is over-discharged)：≤20uA
1 x 4S 12V LiFe Po4 Battery 3.2V Power Protection Board 25A
1. The cable starts from the black thin wire connecting B-, the second wire (the thin red wire) is connected to the positive pole of the first battery, and the positive pole of each battery is connected in turn until the last red wire is connected to B+;
2. After connecting the cable, do not insert the plug directly into the BMS. Measure the voltage between each two adjacent metal terminals on the back of the plug. If the voltage of the terpolymer battery should be between 2.8V and 4.2V, the iron-lithium battery should be between 2.5V and 3.65V.
3. After correct wiring queue and voltage confirmation, insert the BMS socket.
4. The protective board B line (blue thick line) is connected to the negative pole of the battery pack.
5. After the wiring is completed, measure whether the total voltage of the battery pack and the total voltage passing through the BMS are equal. If they are different, check again according to the above wiring queue.
The battery pack protection board, which is a semi-finished product of electronic products, is a wearing part in case of wrong use.
If you don't understand how to use it, please read the manual carefully or ask the customer service. Any wrong use will burn out the front-end sampling resistor. We will not accept such disputes of customer damage. Please do not buy if you mind.